Product Testing Requirements
1. Individuals experiencing hemibody pain （knee, hip, sciatic nerve, and lower back pain, etc）
2. People who are accustomed to sleeping on their side.
3. Postoperative patients who have undergone hip replacement, knee surgery, etc.
4. Pregnant women.
This project requires 20 product testers. Application ends on January 5th
1. Fill in your details and submit your application.
2.Once approved, you will receive an email to further the progress.
3. Received your products. Enjoy a week of testing!
4.Share your insights via an online survey within three days after the first week of testing.
Rewards of AUVON's Product Testers：
1.Receive free product testing, then own it
2.Fast response and detailed survey feedback, multiple product testing opportunities each year
3.Long-term high-value product testers will be invited to participate in the core product development process
Obligations of AUVON's Product Testers：
1.Product testers should complete product testing and submit product online survey within 10 days of receiving the product.
2. If the product testers cannot provide feedback on time, please let us know, as a delay in feedback may affect the qualification to apply for future product testing.
Product Testing Focus:
1. Pain relief effectiveness
2. Difference of two versions (you would receive two products for testing)
3. Product using experience satisfaction（firmness, supportiveness and comfort level）
4. Sizing adaptability, size dimensions.
Product Testing Suggestions:
1. Please read the product instructions carefully before the trial begins.
2. You would receive two versions of knee pillows, please test both of them and share your feelings accorindly.
If you need help during the test, you can directly contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.orgAUVON recieves the right of final explaination