Your use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions as well as all applicable laws. By accessing, browsing, and using this Website, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions, and you represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into the agreement set out in these Terms.
Eligibility to Use the Website
The Website is operated from various locations both within and outside the United States and may be accessible worldwide. If you access or use the Website from outside the U.S., you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory where you access or use the Website.
Materials on the Website
The Website and all material and information posted thereon, including, without limitation, photographs, text, graphics, logos, icons, content, sound recording, tutorials, audio/visual clips, and designs (collectively, “Material”) is protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and may not be, in whole or in part, copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, performed, framed, transmitted, posted, distributed, modified or used, in whole or in part, whether in text, graphical, audio, video, executable or other form, except as expressly permitted by these Terms, without the express written consent of AUVON. Any other access to this Website and any other use, reproduction or transmission of information or data obtained from this Website is strictly forbidden, without the prior written consent of AUVON.
You must ensure that your access to this Website and Material available on or through it is legal in each jurisdiction in or through which you access, view or otherwise use this Website or such Material.
Restrictions on Use
We expect and require that all visitors use the Website for its intended purposes and refrain from engaging in inappropriate behavior on the Website. Such inappropriate behavior includes:
- requesting, or otherwise attempting to obtain or store, personal information, passwords, account information or any other type of information of other users;
- accessing or using anyone else’s Website account;
- creating a deep-link to the Website, using any data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools in connection with the Website;
- inhibiting, disrupting, or otherwise preventing anyone from using or accessing the Website;
- acting in any manner that disrupts or interrupts users’ real-time experience on the Website;
- hacking or defacing any portion of the Website;
- interfering with or disrupting the Website or servers or network connections to the Website, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- modifying, adapting, sublicensing, translating, selling, reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling any portion of the Website;
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website, or any feature or portion of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website or any server related thereto;
- using the Website to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation; and
- providing material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization or individuals appearing on the Denied Persons list.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AUVON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF AVAILABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. AUVON WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE.