Product Testing Requirements
1. Individuals Suffering from Physical Pain（eg: back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, waist pain, and knee pain）
2. This project requires 20 product testers. Application ends on December 14th
1. Fill in your details and submit your application.
2.Once approved, you will receive an email to further the progress.
3. Received your products. Enjoy a week of testing!
4.Share your insights via an online survey within three days after the first week of testing.
Rewards of AUVON's Product Testers：
1.Receive free product testing, then own it
2.Fast response and detailed survey feedback, multiple product testing opportunities each year
3.Long-term high-value product testers will be invited to participate in the core product development process
Obligations of AUVON's Product Testers：
1.Product testers should complete product testing and submit product online survey within 10 days of receiving the product.
2. If the product testers cannot provide feedback on time, please let us know, as a delay in feedback may affect the qualification to apply for future product testing.
Product Testing Focus:
1. Appearance preference
2. Operational experience (requires the use of 4 channels simultaneously)
3. Product using experience satisfaction
4. Pain relief effectiveness
Product Testing Suggestions:
1. People from the following groups, may not suitable to test this product:
-pregnant women, infants and children;
-people who do not have the ability to express their thoughts or intentions;
-people who are incapable of operating the device by yourselves;
-people who have a tendency to bleed internally after an injury or fracture;
-patients with suspected or confirmed heart disease or epilepsy;
-people who have a implanted defibrillator, cardiac pacemaker, or any other implanted metallic or electronic device;
2. Please read the product instructions carefully before the trial begins.